Science and I- How Science Has Influenced Me

     I have always had some sort of love for science. I wouldn't say that the small important details of science are something I enjoy, but the power of science is something that I fell in love with. As a kid I never knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life, but what I did know is that I wanted to help other people. Because of my passion for helping others and bettering peoples lives, I hope to use science in order to attend those in need. I am currently a Health Care Management Major with a Minor in Spanish. I hope to one day go into medical sales and work with prosthetic patients. I looked into many science fields and opportunities before I made my decision and decided that Health Care would be best for me.
     Having the opportunity to explore things in the science world that not everyone has the chance to do as a teenager is something that I am grateful for, because it has shaped my values and my goals. My passion for science and has encouraged me to want to use science in my everyday life no matter what I choose to do in the future.

Comments

  1. To know someone like you exists out there who is wanting and willing to help others causes my faith in humanity to increase, thank you. I also agree that science influences our everyday lives and that we take that into the future whether some agree with it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you plan on using science to help others? good story though. nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you describe that you are going to use the power of science in order to attend to those in need. That's awesome! You are using your passion to guide your future and not many people allow themselves to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good first post! I want to hear more details though. What is it about science that interests you? How will you use it to help others? What influenced your love for science? Did you enjoy the science classes you took in high school? What's your major and how did you decide on it? Looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing your thoughts in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your love of people and wanting to help others through science this is the main reason I want to purse a degree in nursing. what were the things in science that you loved?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Good" and "Bad" Data

Helping People Understand Science